Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Trump: Have you ever heard the tale of darth plaguies the wise?

darkphoenix181 14 minutes ago#1
The democrats would never tell you it. It is a great story. He was a great Lord of the sith. The best. Well, other than me of course. My dark powers are rivaled by none. The sand people, totally barbarians. And jawas? Who let them in our galaxy. I am going to build a wall. I will call it the death star wall. No more aliens. The wookies will pay for it. Death Stars as far as the eye can see. Bigger. And I am tired of Alderan taking us to the cleaners. It is time Alderan got the bad end of a deal and not the empire. The republic couldn't make deals like me. The Jedi are jokes. Ooo look at me, I wave my lightstick like I am at a rave. Droid armies and clones is where it is at. Look, I know galaxies, believe me. This will be the best galaxy of any galaxy as far away as a galaxy can galxvfefe.

No comments:

Post a Comment